European Masters Program in
For current students
The detailed study program at FUB.
- Main timetable for master courses: MSc timetable (look for the European Master in Computational Logic timetable)
- List of all courses at FUB
FAQ for FUB students
The FAQ for students at FUB.
FUB Graduation Procedure
For EMCL students enrolled after 2010 (inclusive) there is a new graduation procedure involving the defence of the thesis in front of a Joint EMCL Jury composed by member of TUD and FUB. The EMCL regulations are available on the EMCL web pages.
Declaration of Equivalent Value
- ALL non-Italian students arriving for their studies at FUB
are required to present the declaration
of equivalent value (dichiarazione di valore), an
official document which provides a short description of the
university degree awarded for the admission to the Master, if the
awarding institution belongs to an educational system other than the
Italian one. This document issued in Italian by the competent
Italian diplomatic authorities outside Italy in the applicant's
country of origin against presentation of the following papers:
- certified photocopy of the qualification concerned;
- legal translation into Italian of the the above document.
(Paid) Research Project Opportunities
- Students can do their project work at NICTA between the first and second year of the course and there are funds to support the travel and living expenses. More details are available on the EMCL website.
- The FBK research
institute in Trento offers possibilities for internships and/or
theses at their site on the following topics:
- Collaborative ontology engineering: study effective schemata for capturing knowledge about a specific domain and its relevant processes, and their transformation in formal specification in an appropriate logic.
- Reasoning with heterogeneous ontology mappings: study in depth the relation between concepts and relations in the field of ontology integration.
- Ask your local tutor for getting a paid student job associated to a research project.
Second Year Scholarhips
- LLP Socrates Erasmus scholarship, which will be granted to European students for the second year of study abroad, and it is 330€ per month. Contact the International Office for more info.
- Second year students may do their project and/or their thesis with a scholarship (up to 500&euro per month) at the nearby universities Leopold-Franzens Universität Innsbruck (STI Innsbruck) and Università degli Studi di Trento. Check the BIT exchange programme web page.
Erasmus Mundus Alumni
- The Erasmus Mundus Alumni organisation.
- Get your permanent "@erasmusmundus-alumni.eu" email address from the alumni organisation
- Join the Alumni Club of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano.
ECTS Grades Conversion
EMCL Student Projects
Regulations and procedures for the Student Projects are available in the Faculty's Students FAQ.